Strategic leadership can be defined as utilizing strategy in the management of employees. It is about influencing organizational members to execute organizational change. A strategic leader creates organizational structure, allocate resources and expresses a strategic vision. More importantly, a strategic leader must effectively motivate and persuade others to buy-into and implement that vision.
- Learn concepts of Strategic Leadership
- Characteristics of a Strategic Leader
- Essential strategic leadership skills
- How to develop Strategic Leadership skills
- What is strategic leadership?
- Do we need strategic leaders?
- What does a strategic leader ‘do’?
- Principles of Strategic Leadership
WHO SHOULD ENROLL?
This program is targeted to professionals who want to become effective leaders and change agents in their organizations through essential leadership competencies.
Program Dates – TBA
Instructor Lloyd Duggan, Jr.
Programs run from 5 pm to 6:30 pm
393 Main St.
Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce