Strategic leadership can be defined as utilizing strategy in the management of employees. It is about influencing organizational members to execute organizational change. A strategic leader creates organizational structure, allocates resources and expresses a strategic vision. More importantly, a strategic leader must effectively motivate and persuade others to buy-into and implement that vision.
- Learn concepts of Strategic Leadership
- Characteristics of a Strategic Leader
- Essential strategic leadership skills
- How to develop Strategic Leadership skills
- What is strategic leadership?
- Do we need strategic leaders?
- What does a strategic leader ‘do’?
- Principles of Strategic Leadership
WHO SHOULD ENROLL?
This program is targeted to professionals who want to become effective leaders and change agents in their organizations through essential leadership competencies.