Discovering new opportunities for growth is a must for securing a sustainable competitive markets advantage. The challenge is in being able to forecast where the next wave of growth will occur. As new business opportunities are often localized, State data like population trends, urbanization ratios, and purchasing power can be effective for uncovering emerging opportunities in local markets. Maximizing new business opportunities, is most effective when an “outside in” approach, that is market based and customer focused drives decision making.
This program, modeled after the Harvard Professional Development Program, includes aspects of strategy, entrepreneurship, management, marketing, and technology—to look at what spurs growth and how to spot it at the grassroots level.
- Learn how to identify market trends and underlying opportunities.
- Learn how to conduct a market opportunity analysis.
- Earn a Certificate of Participation from the Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce Professional Training and Development Program.
- Megatrends: What Are They and Why Are They Important
- What Information is Needed to Identify Opportunities
- How to Conduct a Market Opportunity Analysis
January 23, 2019
January 28, 2019
January 30, 2019
Instructor Lloyd Duggan, Jr.
Programs run from 5 pm to 6:30 pm
393 Main St.
Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce
Access Class Materials 24/7
Download Syllabus – Click Here
Download Schedule – Click Here
Download Slides – Click Here