We are in the ‘Digital Age”. How does that look in the work world?
Today’s employers expect “knowledge workers” to be professional problem-solvers at work. Workers need to find online solutions that are efficient and pleasing for customer service. We are truly in the “digital age”, so our citizens need to be prepared. American workers are competing for jobs with people from other countries who are more technically proficient.
Managing Yourself in the Workplace
What does a tech-savvy employee need to know to be proficient?
- How to get stuff done with Microsoft Office templates
- Productivity Software
- Transferable skills required by employers
- Digital Literacy
- Ways to stay organized at work
Leading Others in the Workplace
- How to be a team player
- How to be culturally-sensitive to co-workers and customers
- How to act like a leader in a chaotic workplace
- Critical-thinking strategies for handling “all of that data“